The easy and cost-effective way to try out the services of our practice for your home building/renovation/extension project.
– Meeting at your house / site for initial consultation (approximately 1-2 hours)
– Initial photographic survey of the site/ house
– General site appraisal to get a first impression of place, general property conditions, options & possibilities
– Discussion of your initial brief and the most important parameters such as general accommodation requirements, size, number of rooms, design preferences, budget, timescale etc.
– General advice about building process, architectural services, required consultants, energy efficiency measures, impacts of Planning & Building Regulations
What you will receive:
A summary of your brief, the proposed scope of works & a written Architectural Services Proposal, including comments on:
– initial assessment of existing site / building conditions,
– obvious opportunities, constraints, planning issues,
– outline of typical refurbishment requirements (for existing buildings),
– indication of outline scope of works (your initial brief or requirements)
– indication of approximate possible location / size of any proposed extensions
– indication of approximate budget costs for building works – to include demolitions, alterations, refurbishment works, new build extensions, energy efficiency measures, VAT, professional fees, planning costs, surveys, etc.
– A detailed and comprehensive Architectural Services & Fee Proposal outlining all services to be provided, fees to be charged and standard RIAI terms & conditions
Design Proposals – but this offer should help you establish and progress your needs (the brief), an initial concept programme, and a realistic (approximate) cost estimate for what are your requirements, based on our experience and professional judgement.
€500 + VAT @ 23%. (assumes travel within Dublin City Area)