The easy and cost-effective way to try out the services of our practice for your home building/renovation/extension project.
– Meeting at your house / site for initial consultation (approximately 1-2 hours)
– Initial photographic survey of the site/ house
– General site appraisal to get a first impression of place, general property conditions, options & possibilities
– Discussion of your initial brief and the most important parameters such as general accommodation requirements, size, number of rooms, design preferences, budget, timescale etc.
– General advice about building process, architectural services, required consultants, energy efficiency, legal implications, Planning & Building Regulations
What you will receive:
A brief Summary Report & Architectural Services Proposal, including comments on:
– existing site / building conditions,
– obvious opportunities, constraints, planning issues,
– general refurbishment requirements (for existing buildings),
– indication of outline scope of works (your initial brief or requirements)
– indication of approximate location / size of any proposed extensions
– indication of approximate budget costs with allowances for individual elements such as demolitions, alterations, refurbishment works, new build extensions, energy efficiency measures, VAT, professional fees, planning costs, surveys, and any available grant deductions or tax rebates etc. (An independent, unbiased overall budget estimate for the whole project, based on our extensive experience)
– A detailed and comprehensive Architectural Services & Fee Proposal outlining all services to be provided, fees to be charged and standard RIAI terms & conditions
Design Proposals – but this offer should help you establish and progress your needs (the brief), an initial concept programme, and a realistic (approximate) cost estimate for what are your requirements, based on our experience and professional judgement.
€500 + VAT @ 23%. (assumes travel within Dublin City Area)